Friday, September 4, 2009

Supplements

Here are a few supplements that you should think about:

Fish oil I strongly recommend. Make sure that it is a good fish oil not some over the counter stuff with a bunch of fillers. Look on the back and see what the EPA and DHA are listed. The ones I take are Ultimate Omega brand which consists of EPA of 650mg and DHA of 450mg. I find, as well as, other that go on these that they help with joints and just feeling better in normally sore areas. When you are working out on a regular basis this is a must!!!

For the people who get the munchies late at night after dinner but shouldn't be eating at that time, try Chromium Picolinate. At the diet center, they recommend this to curve your appetite from carbs at night. Not sure why it works but I tried it and it did help a little.

Always take some sort of vitamin, for women with calcium. Since I think that cheese is horrible for you, and milk has a ridiculous amount of sugar. I would recommend giving up both. The problem then is you need to get some calcium from somewhere. I have it in my vitamin.

Remember these are only suggestions, but they have helped some of my friends and my husband swears by fish oil (Due to no more knee issues)!!!

I hope this helps some of you!

No comments: