Sunday, September 6, 2009

Don't quite get it!

I have been really busy so I haven't been able to review everyone's food. Today I sat and reviewed 8 people's food. I was very frustrated with most of the entries. I am not sure if people just don't get it, don't work on what they are going to eat, or just think that they can continue eating the same food and still lose weight because they wrote it down. There are a lot of diets out there, and as I have said every one of them work. The problem is there are only 1 or 2 that I am aware of that will continue to work when you go off of them, so that you still keep your weight off. Who wants to go on diets every year or so. I know that I don't. I know that if I eat a high protein diet with carbs that aren't processed, I keep my fat to a minimum then I will lose weight, not have any cellulite and feel great!! I think most of the problem is people don't want to commit to holding themselves responsible for what they put in their body. I feel that on one hand I have it harder than most with celiacs disease. It is beyond difficult, but I do it. That is also how I feel about dieting. Like today, I could have had baked beans because the only carb I have was vegies but why I want to lose weight. I don't want to be on a diet for five years only losing at a slow rate. I want to push hard get where I want to be and then relax and keep the weight off by just eating healthy. I don't mean to be grumpy but it takes time to review people's food, if you say I inspire you than let me inspire you to eat right.
Quit eating processed food!!!!
Write down everything you plan on eating the next day and see if the ratio's are right!!
You need protein, natural carbs and little fat!
You need 20 g. of protein per meal and you need 5 meals a day!
You all have said that you are inspired, then inspire someone else, not by losing a few pounds and then later gaining them back. By having the willpower to say no that isn't good for me so I am not going to eat it!! If I can do it then anyone can.

No comments: