Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shrimp Stir Fry

6 oz shrimp
1/4 T low sodium soy sauce
1/2 t. rice vinegar
1/4 c. fat free chicken broth
1/4 t. garlic
1/4 t. ginger
1/2 c. onion
1/2 c. broccoli
1-1/4 c. snow peas
1-1/2 c. mushrooms
1/4 c. yellow red pepper (I use red)
1/4 c. canned water chestnuts (drained)
Approx 2 packets of Splenda or Equal

Mix everything from the soy sauce to the onions and let saute until tender. Add all vegies, stirring occationally, you may add more chicken broth if needed but I have never needed it.
Add Splenda one packet then taste sauce, if desired add two. Last put shrimp in and cook until pink.
My kids love this and so do I. It is out of the P90X cookbook, but the Splenda I added to make it taste more like something served at a restaurant. It finishes off the sauce.
Let me know if you guys like it! PLEASE NOTE: NO RICE JUST EAT IT IN A BOWL

Breakdown: 332 Cal. 4 g Fat 44 g. Protein 33 g. Carb
This receipe is one serving!!

No comments: