Friday, September 11, 2009

So Proud, Pat Yourself On The Back

I am more proud every day when I talk to each of you. All of you are trying really hard. I make changes in your diet and change your work out a little harder, you go with it. Thank you for believing in yourself!! Thank you for not once saying "I can't do that". I know that each of you inspire me to be as good as I possibly can, know that I am human, but if I mess up to keep going. I know two people that have been dieting for a month and both lost 7 lbs. That is awesome!!! I know another person who lost 3 lbs her first week! All and all I think that everyone is losing!! It doesn't matter what you lose each week, because if you continue for a year, I guarantee you will be thinner next year then now. Each day new challenges arrive, but as they arrive please let me know and I will try to help you as much as I am capable.
Today, my brother was saying that he is getting really tired of oatmeal for breakfast. Try 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites with 2 cups of sauteeds vegies. Put the egg mixture in an orowheat thin. I will look up a receipe that I have for a pancake. This is a pancake like most people eat and again a love it or hate it receipe. I personally love it and recommend it for a change. I will put in on Monday. This weekend I will be gone so I can't review everyone's food, but put it on their and I will look Sunday night. Keep working hard! Take a look at your workout, can you add another 5 min to both day & night, 5 min to just one. If you have the energy then do it!!! The more your burn the more you will lose. Love you guys and again very proud!!!

1 comment:

Kim J said...

No new posts? I miss them. Kim