Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of our diet club blogging

This should just make my life and your life easier. I have come to the conclusion that we all want to be healthier, so let's talk. The more we talk to each other the better we can get with inspiration and receipes. I am all about making this as easy as possible. Also, if several people have the same questions, this could help.

As you know I am not a nutritionist, just a 45 year old lady obsessed with eating as clean as possible in this messed up world of instant food.

I will not be listing the diet on this site because I am actually looking into getting certified so this could be a job. I love helping people and making them feel better on the inside and out!

Anyway, that is the scoop! Talk to you soon

5 comments:

Stephen said...

I am the first follower - just worked out legs & back

Unknown said...

woo-hooo, I'm number two! (officially anyway, even though Alana told me to come here)

Anita - You've got me stoked to do this thing like i've never been before. I think we all need to throw you a party or something!

Diet Club said...

I say that we all lose our weight and go somewhere to celebrate. There are alot of resorts that specialize in eating right. I say we go there for a weekend. Or to cut the price down you can all come to my house and we can eat healthy together.

Stephie J. said...

Just logged in, I am number 7. I guess this will force me to be accountable. Although I really am trying and have made big changes in the last week.

Stephen said...

Hey sis, just checking in. Today just seemed to be a tough diet day